Thursday, January 12, 2012

Boring, boring, boring

No great finds at the thrift store today. I had such a good run off luck around the holidays when there was so much turn over in merchandise, which was actually the inspiration to re-start my blog. Now its back to average. However its still where I buy most of my stuff. In this picture there is a pretty cute necklace ($1.29), a bag of little animals and a crayola marker/special paper set ($1.29 each). I bought these little toys primarily for my road trip/boring adult event box. When I find something that will occupy my kids and is small and easily packed I will pick it up and throw it in the box. Next time I now I know I will need something to occupy them I can dig through the box. I also bought a new sippy cup. We have a foster child in our home who will be moving on soon (have I mentioned I am a foster parent?) and he is in need of a cup for water. I wanted to get him one that he could take with him when he goes so the thrift store was best - $.99.

No comments: