Sunday, March 23, 2008

You may have heard that everything you are using is bad for you. Since having a child I have started reading way to many blogs and books about getting toxins out of your home. Because of this I have been inspired to get rid of my Tupperware and start using non-plastic water bottles. I usually just go buy a Snapple or something in a glass bottle and reuse it, but because of my nasty habit of dropping glass things I have been thinking about going for stainless steel. Unfortunately these new-fangled water bottles can run up to $20, which seems a little silly to me. However I found the below water bottle at Goodwill for $2.


I was excited. However when I got it home and used it realized why it was in the thrift store in the first place. To begin with it is totally a dribble glass. You would think it must be from a joke shop or something by the way it leaks. Secondly it tastes weird. I tried not to think too long about what it tasted like in case I could identify it and get freaked out. So back in goes to the thrift store and back I go to QFC for a Snapple.
PS - you may notice a bonus picture of my daughter in the background for all you lucky loyal readers.

No comments: