Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blue tags on blue tables

We've got a great city view outside of our front window and an oddly shaped living room that makes it hard to put furniture there so we can enjoy it. Additionally my middle son started a preschool that has a bus this fall and so needed to spend the mornings watching for his bus. So I have been on the look out for a kid's table to put there. Again I searched craiglist on and off, but couldn't find anything that I wanted in my living room that was the right price. Then at Goodwill I found this cute bright blue table and chairs set. It was spray painted, but I think whoever did it did a fairly good job and I love the color. I set a bucket of colored pencils there and I have been amazed at how much drawing my kids have been doing as a result. I guess having a place for them to do it was the key. I paid $10 for them. I ended up spending more on the pencil sharpener I put on the table then the table itself.

No comments: