Thursday, September 6, 2007

Slow week for thrifty finds

Well it has not been that amazing of a week for thrifty finds. However, no one wants to lose readers on their blog due to lack of posts so I decided just to post some of my moderately interesting finds so I can cross 'update blog' off my list of things to do.

Below is a new Creative Memories album I found for $1.99 at the Capitol Hill Value Village. For those of you who are not into scrapbooks, you should know Creative Memories is the brand that put scrapbooking on the map. They have really nice stuff that is supposed to last a long time. Anyway, this album has all 15 original pages and is in new shape, even though the plastic wrap has been removed. It is a nice smaller size one that would be good for a baby book. Which is my plan for it if it doesn't sell on Ebay.


Another Ebay find - a Chatsford teapot. Very cute. Very cheap ($.99 at Goodwill) Its already been bid on (so far its up to $7.99 with three days to go) so it should sell this week. Ebay is such a good excuse to buy stuff like this! I can't believe it took me so long to discover it.

Finally, another baby toy. This is just getting embarrassing. Listing all the stuff I buy for Hannah really shines a light on the extent of my baby shopping problem. (that's shopping to buy stuff for my baby, not to buy a baby, just to clarify) However its almost her birthday, so lets all just agree that it is a birthday gift.

So nothing too interesting, just run of the mill treasure someone else once called trash. Ok, thats one more thing off my to do list.

No comments: