Friday, August 31, 2007

Free stuff again

This isn't really a blog about finding free stuff, but for some reason I keep coming across more and more free stuff these days. My guess is that it is garage sale season and people just leave the leftovers out with a free sign. Or maybe the impending start to school is making everyone want to get their lives organized and clear out extra space. Or maybe lots of people move in the fall. Or maybe I just have had a spell of good luck. It is hard to say. Whatever the case below are two pictures of today's good finds.

This is a Kelty backpack that appears to be in good condition. I don't know much about backpacks, but I know we have had this brand in our house before and it looked like a nice size, maybe even a woman's pack. It is a little dirty, but a good wipe down should clean all that up. If we decide we don't want it (let's face it how many backpacks do two people need, especially when one will only consent to backpacking twice a year at most) I will post it on ebay.

This is a full 28oz bottle of baby wash. Is it bad to wash your baby in something you found on the street? I vote no.

No comments: