Monday, June 30, 2008

This could have been a better post

I found the best gift for someone at the thrift store yesterday. I wish I could post it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the recipient reads this blog, so I resisted. I will say though that it only cost me 99 cents and I think the recipient will enjoy exponentially more. In place of what would have been a great post I decided to post a rather average find:

Two tins that were cute, cheap and unnecessary. I have a similar one of the smaller size which I use for loose tea. I think this smaller one will have that same function. As for the larger one, well they matched so I couldn't separate the set. In other words I have no idea what I will use it for yet. The cost a total of $3 and I loved the colors (you may be able to tell that I like turquoise blue by the matching lamp in the background).

No comments: