Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Little Legos are such a great toy. (As opposed to Duplos. Am I the only one who calls them that?) My kids love them and they are so classic. Loose Legos bagged are hard enough to find so I don't plan on seeing any complete sets when I scour the toy section at Goodwill. I was pretty happy when I came upon this Lego city set new in the box. One side of the box had been smashed and the end opened, but all the Legos were there in their unopened bags and the instructions and decal stickers were intact as well. This was priced at $4.99, more than I usually pay for toys, but still pretty good considering it the retail price is $45. I was hoping to make some money on it, but I also figured if it didn't sell I could pass it on to my kids and not feel too bad about it. It sold fast on craigslist for $25. Not a huge profit, but pretty good for about 15 minutes work.

No comments: