Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Hot Haba


Yesterday I posted about my Haba Walker Wagon. Since I was reflecting about Haba I remembered my Haba pull toy I got at the thrift store several years ago. When you pull it the pieces spin. Pretty cute and fairly fun for a child, for awhile at least. It retails for $45. At the time I was able to write to Haba and get replacement pieces free of charge. I have since found out that they now charge for replacement pieces. These nicer toys missing important pieces are found in abundance at the thrift store. Sometimes it might be worth purchasing replacement parts, but not always. This toys cost me a $.99 investment. My kids played with it some, but there is no way they got $45 worth of fun out of this thing, so I am glad I didn't pay full price. I sold it on craigslist for $20 when I got tired of trying to find the pieces that were always under the couch for some reason.

No comments: