Friday, August 17, 2007

More kids stuff


Lets face it, it is fun to buy stuff for kids. My child is only 10 months old and I already buy her things like this wooden alphabet puzzle by Learning Resources. It is a really nice wooden puzzle with all the pieces. At least when I buy stuff like this I can say to myself "it is important for her not to just have a bunch of cheap plastic toys so I should pick up the nice wooden ones when I find them" or some other equally as weak justification. However this puzzle does retail new for $25 and I did only pay $3 for it at Value Village. Plus JJ who is three comes over a lot and he can use it in the meantime. Maybe I should really be saving all this good justification stuff for Dan who believes children should only have sticks and rocks and their imagination instead of posting it on my blog...

No comments: