Monday, August 6, 2007

An unintended good deal

Today I went to Starbucks to treat myself to a grande light green tea frappuccino, which if you have yet to try I would highly recommend. Anyway, I ordered my drink and sat down. When it was called it was actually a green tea latte, which also turned out to be delicious. I pointed this out to the hipster barista who proceeded to make a frappuccino instead. However he said the latte was just going to be thrown out so I might as well take it too. When my frappuccino came up he also included a certificate for a free drink next time I visit Starbucks. So as it turned out I got a delicious, if not entirely nutritious, meal out of my visit to Starbucks, plus an upcoming free drink. That makes three drinks for the price of one, which makes good thrifting sense. Unfortunately there is no way for me or anyone else to replicate this deal which makes this post entirely pointless so please free to ignore everything above.

No comments: